Saturday, August 3, 2013

8.3.13: Upcoming

What is up, my fellow music lovers/readers/homies!

I have been away, visiting my dear Grandmother, and I haven't had internet access for a while.  I just wanted to give you all a quick update on what's coming up in the next couple weeks.  I've been in touch with local bands (1933 and Josephine & the Wildfront, to name a few), getting to know a bit about them and their music.  The interesting parts of our talks are in the pipe, so to speak...keep checking in and you'll learn some cool stuff, yo.

In addition, there happen to be quite a few shows coming up that I plan to check out:

August 8th-  Matt & Kim at Live on the Green (yes, yes, I know they aren't local.  But, they are loud and live...2/3's just fine, I think)
August 10th- Josephine and the Wildfront EP release party at Little Shop of Records
August 11th- 1933 at Rocketown
August 17th- Mize and the Drive at Mayday Brewery

I'm looking forward to hearing these groups.  For a full list of upcoming local shows, check outhttp://boropulse.com/calendar/

Finally, I wanted to add ...Get in touch with me!  I'm always looking for bands to hear and meet, as well as shows to see. post a comment, or feel free to email me at maxjfarley@gmail.com

Keep looking for updates everybody!  Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell your (gasp) parents.  I'll be back before you know it.


No comments:

Post a Comment